Re: Well, didn't see this coming... Problem #3...

On Fri, 2005-01-28 at 23:23 -0500, Kyle Lagonegro (Student-Lagone37)
wrote:
> Oh and we didn't think tonight would go smoothly did we?!
>
> Well, I put the disk in the CD drive...  Tap F2 and then put CD ROM as the first booting drive.
> Okay so now the next time I reboot it should say "To boot from disk click any key."  But of course due to my amazing amount of luck, I get no such thing.
>
> Hopefully someone knows something I'm doing wrong.  Please if you can think of anything let me know.  I'm going to keep trying things until then.

One frequent error is burning the ISO file to the CD, rather than
burning a CD from the ISO image.  If you look at the CD on a windows
machine, do you see a single .iso file, or a bunch of files.  If the
former, try burning again with the correct options (depends on the
burning software).  If the latter, see if your BIOS is set to boot from
the CD.

Phil