Re: Home p2p network, need help

Leandro Melo wrote:
Hi.
I want to share an internet connection between my computers. I don't
have a hub, so it's just a p2p network (just an ethernet cable).
The computer that hosts the connection runs Fedora and the one i want
to share the connection with runs windows xp.
Can anyone suggest a guide or tutorial for doing this? Will i have to
use samba for that?

Try this iptables firewall,I use it on a FC3 with a M$ as a lan/net connection.

 http://www.e-infomax.com/ipmasq/

  david