Re: Fedora Core 2 Channel Bonding

Rashawn L Knapp wrote:
Hi,

I just joined this list, as I am having trouble finding specific
documentation for channel bonding for Fedora Core 2.  My question is:
Does FC2 include channel bonding functionality similar to that of Redhat 7.x?

If anyone can point me to documentation that would be great.  If you know
the answer, that would also be great.

If you mean the network bonding driver, yes, FC has it and it works just like RH7.x, 8.0, 9 and RHEL.

Try going to /usr/share/doc/kernel-`uname -r`/Documentation/networking
and look at the "bonding.txt" file.
- Rick Stevens, Senior Systems Engineer     rstevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -
-    First Law of Work:                                              -
-    If you can't get it done in the first 24 hours, work nights.    -