Re: BIOS update

jim lawrence escreveu:
ho all,  I went to my manufactures website and noticed that they have
a BIOS update abvailible.  Am I going to curse myself if i install it
? is Fedora gonna scream at me?  I have my notebook dual booted with
wintrash, (haven't used it in a few weeks) and the installer is for
wintrash, so is fedora gonna cry murder if I update the bios?

I dont't think so, but your computer and the periphericals can. You really need to do this?
I think you need only a Windows boot disc and another with the bios update. Remember to backup the old BIOS, because your computer or periphericals can reclaim, so you will have to do a restore.