FC3 DNS configuration tool (Again)

I am only slightly amused by the flurry of people that suddenly showed up on the list after the troll message went out... and the amount of traffic! Amazing!

So... I installed the full install of FC3 on three new computers. Two out of the three I checked into the DNS configuration and as I have stated in earlier messages FC3 sets up the base named files in the chroot directory with the links back into the /var/named. The menu selected configuration management tool in both cases performed identically when attempting to set up additional zone files. The tool does not behave well when attempting to save the the changes, pops up a window asking for selection of discard and quit, cancel, or save and quit. Cancel works, but save and quit does nothing. Ended up having to use the X to kill the window.

Upon looking at the /var/named/chroot/var/named location, I found a file generated that was not there before, which has a 4 digit number at the end and is of 0 size. The generated file does not have anything to do with the information entered to vreate the new zone.

Looks to me that the tool has some serious issues. So how does this get rectified. Do I need to document this more and then enter it into bugzilla?

Bill