Re: Why I think FC3 sucks!

Edward Yang wrote:
The post by the WORST PERSON is a very excellent example to proove what I say - "Linux community has a dark side".

Please come here for help -- that's what this list is for -- but can we please cut this out?

Every community has people that fit into every personality type. Some people are friendly, and some are downright rude. Making that sort of judgment can be done outside of this list. Our common thread here is that we all use Fedora Core Linux.

Just as shouting "Apple sucks!" on an Apple list will make people angry, saying that "FC3 sucks" on this list will do the same. Please stop making broad negative statements about this community -- there are many of us here who would just as soon give you the shirts off our backs if you so needed it.

--
Chris Stark
Musician, Linux User, Grad Student