Re: creating a sysv script

Scot L. Harris wrote:
I wrote a startup script that I put in the standard init.d directory and
used chkconfig to treat it as a service.  It starts milter-greylist up
when the system boots and you can use the standard tools to manage it.

It treats it as a service on the system.

I started with one of the other scripts in init.d as an example and
modified for milter-greylist.

But does milter-greylist daemonize itself? Craig's milter doesn't, and that's where he's having his problems.

Paul.