Re: Force the X refresh rate

Eric Tanguy wrote:
I'm looking for how to force the hor and ver refresh rates in Xorg. In
xorg.conf ? Is there a gui tool for that like for choosing the screen
resolution ?
Eric

--
Eric Tanguy | Nantes, France <eric.tanguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Key : A4B8368F | Key Server : subkeys.pgp.net Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) sur athlon kernel 2.6.10-1.741_FC3

Eric -

You can often times probe for this information by using 'X -configure' or something of the like. It will try all modes, refreshes, etc etc, and dump all that to a sample file for you.

I do this, and then hack up the conf file to suit my needs after I know the monitor will even support anything X does.

Thanks
-dant