How to or When

I get my new machine with ASUS K8S-MX mother board, 120 GB SATA HDD SAMSUNG/SEAGATE and AMD ATHLON 64 2800+ cpu, What I wanted was to use 64bit gnat to compile my ada codes, but Fedora C3 did not recognize my hdd. ASUS K8S-MX has SIS 182 SATA raid controller. Although I sellected the sis_sata form the list at the beginning of FC3 installation, it does not recognizes media. Is there still problem with sis sata, or is it not supported, if so when will it be supported. Actualy the last question is how to implement fc3 on 64biy amd with sis 182 sata ?
Thanx

Yagmura yakalanmamak için sadece semsiyenize degil, MSN hava durumuna güvenin! http://www.msn.com.tr/havadurumu/