Re: Shutdown error with ntpd

Michael D. Setzer II wrote:
That didn't seem to fix the problem. As a note, I have been able to start and stop the ntpd service with this error, it is only when watching the system shutdown/restart that it appears. I had this restorecon problem earlier with an update, but it happened when starting up the machine, and services where not running.

try "fixfiles restore" this will change any incorrect file context labels

Serge