Some Alternative Red Hat Mailing Lists

Late Sunday evening, I stumbled across a number of alternative Red Hat mailing lists that would have been more suitable for posing some of the questions I submitted to the readership of this list. Each of those mailing lists mantain their own archive files (which are apparently independent of the archives for this mailing list and are not included in searches of this list's archives).