Re: Bash malfunction, or something else ??

David Curry wrote:

Richard Hubbell wrote:

Since you don't really give the details I would bet
that you're expecting cdrecord to print only on stdout but it
probably prints to stderr as well.

Capture stdout and stderr to a file and see if that is what you expect.

cdrecord -scanbus 2>&1 myfile

Richard