GTK2 text size on TV

Hi
I set up KDE as my display manager for my PC and connected it to a TV
as output (it is suppposed to be my Home server PC.

I managed to adjust the menu sizes and everything to be visible and
readable on the limited screensize of my TV under KDE.

Nevertheless there are other programs like GAIM and XMMS who seem to
use GTK2 and insist on using ridiculously small text sizes. How can I
solve it, Is there any text default to set for all gtk2 programs so I
can do it once and for all?

Thanks!!
--
 /\_/\