Re: How do I install FC3 from CD's

Kumara wrote:

Dear Sir,
I downloaded FC3 iso images (that is SRPM) 4CDs and 1 Rescue disk. then I made CDs from iso images. but I can not boot from the first disk. at the root of the disk, there is a folder called SRPM and some text and other files only
i am not sure which set of iso images to download for this purpose. I'm still new to Linux.
I am again going to download the next set of iso images to try
please, direct me to get my box with FC3.
Thanks a lot
Mohan

Well, it seems that, unfortunately, you downloaded a wrong set of isos. You need RPMs - not SRPMs.
Good luck.
Maxim.