Re: 3ware 9000 series SATA RAID and FC3

F> Has anybody got a 3ware 9000 series SATA RAID card in use with FC3?

Yes, several of them.

F> Does it use the same 3ware driver built into the distribution?

It uses a different driver than the previous cards, but this driver is
indeed part of FC3.  You will need to use the more recent set of tools
(3dm2 and the cli)[1].  I have made
FC3 RPMS of the latest versions; I can give you the specfiles.

 - J<

1) The new 3dm has a minor problem on FC3: it crashes in the resolver
   when sending mail, easily worked abound by using the IP address of
   your mail server.  This should be fixed in the release due out in
   March.