sudo and console user

Is there a way to restrict sudo to the console user?

What I have now is this:

%gtkpod ALL=NOPASSWD:/usr/bin/eject /dev/ipod

Anyone in the gtkpod group can eject the ipod device.

What I would prefer - is anyone in the gtkpod group who is also logged in as the pam_console user.

Probably doesn't matter too much in this particular (iPod) scenario, but I could forsee there being cases where it might matter, so I want to know how to do it.

I suppose a wrapper script that is actually what is called by sudo might work (and checks what user called it via sudo against the pam_console user) but is there a way to do it without such a script?