Re: Mouse and KVM

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Mamanakis" <efialtis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'For users of Fedora Core releases'" <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 9:58 PM
Subject: Mouse and KVM

I have a half dozen machines and I am working up to getting them all installed
with FC3.
I have my server up an running, even if I still don't have all the settings
turned on for the services...very different from Windows...

The problem I am having is this...
I have a set of KVM switches, and every time I go away from the Linux machine,
the MOUSE stops working...very frustrating...

Is there some way I can keep the mouse operational when I move off the Linux
machines to other machines with the KVM, or is there a simple way to "restart"
the mouse when I come back to the Linux machine?

Thanks for any help!

--E

Bet it's a Belkin, isn't it?

http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial_s&hl=en&q=belkin+kvm+mouse+proto&btnG=Google+Search