Re: Newbie !

Marc M a écrit :
Welcome to the list.  We have all levels here.  I am amazed at the
velocity of 'fix' answers for complex configurations and problems
here.  ARe you running FC3 or an earlier version?  Any problems with
your projects?   Tell us more...

I'm waiting for a new s-ata hard drive, because i don't want to touch my partition table on my current drive.

Then i'll install FC3.
I only need hardware open GL support for my Geforce 5900XT with Blender, and Gimp 2.2 with Wacom Intuos pressure support...

I remember it was running fine on a Redhat 9, my previous distro, but i don't know what's the matter with the new X server and the nvidia drivers...

Regards,

Julien