Re: Fedora and RHCE

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard S. Crawford" <rscrawford@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 2:55 PM
Subject: OT: Fedora and RHCE

There appears to be a slight chance that I may be able to talk my employer
into paying for an RHCE certification for me.  I can't deny that that
would be cool; however, since we're a Fedora shop, I wonder if it would be
at all useful?  It is strange that they'd be willing to pay for an RHCE,
but not RHEL.

Thoughts, anyone?

If nothing else, it will make you more valuable.

Also, RHEL 4 is based on FC2/3 technology. So if you learn how to do it the Red Hat way on RHEL 4, you will gain valuable knowledge on FC as well.

It *never* hurts to get more education.

Thomas Cameron, RHCE, CNE, MCSE, MCT