Fedora 3 Reinstall and Evolution email....

Hi all

Thanks to everyone for replying to my earlier post about IPW2200 driver
issues, and MySQL...

Have decided that I am going to reinstall Fedora, and upgrade the
kernel, then install MySQL 4, and the IPW2200 drivers however here is
the part I am slightly unsure off...

I am running my email using Evolution, and want to back up the mail, so
I can restore all how it was, before the reinstall...

I briefly checked the help file, but am unsure as to what I need to back
up...

I only need to backup the mail storage itself....

Thanks in advance

Dave