Re: Yum and public key issue

Richard S. Crawford escreveu:
I'm trying to install a bunch of packages through Yum. Unfortunately, for every single package, I get this error message:

public key not available for //var/cache/yum/kde-redhat-stable/packages/

Before y'all tell me to do rpm --import /usr/share/rhn/RPG-GPG-KEY-fedora, know that I've already done that. I've also imported the fedora-test key. Still no joy.

What's annoying is that this worked on this machine last night. And it works on my other machine just fine. The yum.conf files are identical on both machines, and have not changed on either machine since last night. The only thing that has changed is that I've added .gnupg to my home directory, containing my various key files for GnuPG to work.

I've also run "yum clean all" in the hopes that would clear up something in the cache that might be causing the problem, but that didn't work.

I'm at a loss. I've Googled quite a bit, but have found nothing beyond importing the key via rpm --import, which I've already done.

http://kde-redhat.sourceforge.net/

"Manually importing gpg key
For rpm-4.1 and newer:
rpm --import http://kde-redhat.sf.net/gpg-pubkey-ff6382fa-3e1ab2ca";