Trouble booting fresh Core 3 install

Hello all,  I may be able to get this from archives but haven't found them yet so here goes.

I have recently installed Fedora Core 3 on my Micron Millennia GS machine.  The disc check and install went without a hiccup.

However, when I reboot, I get something akin to a waterfall of colorful pixels with a random blink.  I am and have a very large and heavy paperweight in my living room. ;-)  Can some one offer some advice?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Dave

The information in this communication, including any attachments, is
contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review,
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.