Problem with "startx"

Hello,

When I work at level 3 on a computer running FC3, all is OK: my home directory stays on another FC3 box and is exported by NFS.
But when I want to swap at level 5 in X environment by typing "startx", the blue screen stays frozen and the only thing I can do is to kill the session.
The problem disappears if I install my home directory on the local computer.

Has someone the same problem ?

Pierre