Re: Up2date proxy support is still not fixed!

Chadley Wilson wrote:
I say to hell with it online. How do I setup my local mirror of it?

1. Mirror the updates directory to a local system from your favourite mirror.

2. Set up a web server on that local system to serve out those files by HTTP.

3. Point your clients at the URL of your local updates server instead of using the default mirrorlist in your yum.conf and/or rhn/sources file.

Paul.