Yum keeps telling me to install libmusicbrainz

I've just installed FC3 on my laptop, and now I'm trying to run Yum to update
everything.  Unfortunately, whenever I do:

# yum update

It bombs with this error message:

Error: Missing dependency: libmusicbrainz.so.2 is needed by package
gstreamer-plugins
Error: Missing dependency: libmusicbrainz.so.2 is needed by package
sound-juicer

I've tried downloading the file from freshrpms.net, only to be told that I
already had it installed (and a newer version, at that).  I tried installing
it through yum, and got the same error.

I know that I resolved this on another computer, but, to be honest, I don't
remember how.

Can anyone point me in the right direction, or tell me how to stop this error
from bringing yum update to a screeching halt?

--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford (mailto: rscrawford@xxxxxxxxxxxx)