Re: DoveCot vs Cyrus-Imapd Performance

Les Mikesell wrote:
OK, let's narrow the scope of what I want a little bit. How realistic is
it to ask for a stock server to be included with redhat/fedora installs
that works out-of-the box for all the other included packages?  That is,
pick it as one of the setup choices for both server and client on one
machine and client (or client and replicated server) on all others
and have all of the other packages work, along with other systems that
need only the standard PosixAccount/SambaAccount attributes - without
having to customize anything?

Add it to the wishlist for RHEL5 (I guess it is already too late for RHEL4) ;-)

--
Aleksandar Milivojevic <amilivojevic@xxxxxx>    Pollard Banknote Limited