Re: java developpers under FC3 ?

Hi,

We are using Netbeans 4 & 3.6 on FC3 and everything works like a charm.

-Eric

Andrey Andreev wrote:
hicham wrote:

this just may be a stupide question , I'm just
curious to know if there are java developper under FC3
? which IDE are you using ? How much successfull you
are ?

Hi,

I've done most of my Java development in redhat/fedora. I've mostly used Eclipse as an IDE and it is good. I also tried an IntelliJ IDEA trial, and liked it a lot.

I also found that Kate, combined with FISH is a very convenient lightweight tool to do some little java on a remote machine.

Install Eclipse.

Andro