Re: Web Cams

Neil Marjoram wrote:
I have got myself a little confused about web cams. I was looking at the Philips chips, and then found that the support for PWC / PWCX has been dropped,

I have the Philips webcam myself. It worked from RH7.3 through RH9. Since I have been running FC, it did not work under FC1 or FC2; yet when I upgraded to FC3, I noticed it came right up and works flawlessly under gnomemeeting and/or any other V4L device application. I'm pleased with it.

Alex