Re: Firefox "Save As" Dialog ?

You forgot to mention the fact that they RIPPED out the update facilities
inside of Firefox for extensions.  I can sorta understand removing the
updates for Firefox itself, but extensions too?

And yeah, the save dialogs suck.  As do the new Gimp 2.2 ones too.

I compiled my own Firefox, I might be compiling my own Gimp too, just to
avoid the god awful dialogs.