Dual Boot Fedora Core 3 & Windows

I've installed FC3 on a seperate drive from my windows installation.  The drive has been parted with a 25 gig partition strictly for fedora.  Everything seemed to go find up until the reboot.
The machine reboots and then i get a grub "prompt" looking thing with the flashing cursor but grub never does seem to load or show me the two operating systems to choose from...

Any help on this matter greatly appreciated..

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org