Re: Firefox "Save As" Dialog ?

On Saturday 15 January 2005 13:15, fredex wrote:

> Just click EDIT | PREFERENCES | DOWNLOADS then click the radio
> button titled "ask me where to save every file".

Thank-you.  I went the other route and just issued a
"rpm -e firefox" and when I duplicated last night's steps a dialog
box popped up saying firefox couldn't be found.  After selecting
OK, another dialog box popped up allowing me to select preferred
applications for such things as mail, text editor, browser, etc.  I
selected Mozilla for the browser and all is now working as I
expected.  I don't know where the configuration for these
"preferred applications" reside but it was handy when it popped up.

Regards, Mike Klinke