Re: Installing Fedora form scratch

If you are using Nero choose the burn image to disc option, do not
just copy the iso's to the media.

Once finished insert disc 1 into your machine and do a media check, if
it fails there is a boot options to put in i forget what it is now,
someone will post it again.

Then continue with the install and enjoy.