Re: HTML Editor / Bluefish

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 22:58:08 -0500, Johnathan Bailes
<johnathan.bailes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hmmmm .... I always preferred Bluefish for its simple kind of
> barebones approach but has anyone tried out Screem?

Yes, I find the interface kind of busy and I managed to crash it at
one point, but it was certainly good enough for what I was doing
(configuring and customising a phpBB).  I also quite like the clean
interface of Bluefish - my yum update just installed version 1.0 from
the Dag repository, haven't had a serious play around yet though.

Rob