Adding a KickStart File to FC3 CDROM....

Anyone got a suggestion as to where and how to add a recognizable Kickstart file to the FC3 Anaconda install boot? I want to add it to the CD, not an external source.... Mostly I am interested in doing some configuration during "%Post" - but so far I havent been able to get Anaconda to run the ks file. I know I need to modify the isolinux.conf and then where does the file go- initrd.img or the top level directory of the cd?
ks=cdrom:/ks.cfg doesnt seem to work.....
Also, if I want to find another file on the CD what is the prefix? /media/cdrom or the more traditional /mnt/cdrom?
I have been browsing the lists and find lots of potential suggestions, but nothing definitive..... Most "howto's" talk about boot.img (rather dated I believe....)
Yes, I know I could keep doing builds and installs until I find the right combo, but I am hoping someone can save me some time...
Someone want to volunteer how they do it?

TIA

WPH