Re: "Browser does not exist. Please reconfigure." error

On Thu,  2 Dec 2004 07:30:48 -0500 (EST), Mike Burger
<mburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm running FC2, and am in a slight quandry.
>
> I switched to Firefox and Thunderbird instead of Mozilla.
>
> When I click on a URL in Thunderbird, it comes up with a box reading:
>
> ERROR: The browser does not exist.  Please reconfigure.
>
> I'm not sure what I'm supposed to reconfigure, though, or how to go about it.
>
> I suppose I should note that I'm using KDE as my desktop/window manager, as
> I'm sure that will come into play, here.
>
> Thanks for any ideas someone might be able to provide.

I'm getting a similar error in pine using FC3.  When I try to view an
html attachment, I get the following xmessage:

  ERROR: The browser /usr/local/firefox/firefox does not exist.
Please reconfigure.

I've checked my .pinerc file and there is no reference to
/usr/local/firefox/firefox.  That was where I had firefox installed
when running FC1.

--
Jiann-Ming Su