Re: anaconda: cannot execute binary file

Jackson Pauls wrote:
> what worked in the end was under-clocking the CPU. perhaps i should get
> a new one relatively soon :(

Ouch!

Have you checked that the CPU fan is still working properly?

Have you checked the temperature in the box?

I would suggest making sure that the heatsink and fan are properly
seated on the CPU. But not knowing your level of expertise, I'm sort of
nervous about doing that. If you get it sufficiently wrong, you could
damage your motherboard, your CPU, or yourself. (Some heatsinks and fans
take a lot of pressure to get on properly...)

What sort of CPU do you have, anyway?

James.

--
E-mail address: james | I must refute the rumour that one of our team members
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | walks on water. Although it's true that Barry Cryer