RE: Linux Word Processors

On Mon, 2005-01-10 at 08:15 +0200, Julian Daich wrote:
> As student, I have downloaded SO7 versions for free but I never tried them.
> Could you tell me( maybe off list to not bother others and in Spanish if you
> can) if there are some significant advantages in SO7 to try it or can I
> avoid the effort?

Hard to say, really... try it out and see if you like it! But be willing
to spend a little time working out the differences and learning the new
ways. Just because it's different doesn't mean it's bad and in fact it
may even be better; but it *will* be a little frustrating when you move
to software you haven't used before.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>