RE: FC3 and Apache

Are you sure your "DirectoryIndex" exists?  That is, in your httpd.conf
file, there is a DirectoryIndex directive that specifies the default
document(s) for a directory.  It is typically index.html or some such.  You
have a file whose name matches that in your root web site directory?  I'm
also assuming you've restarted httpd after making any httpd.conf or selinux
changes.  Right?

--
Henry