Re: Bash shells how to see more out put

Chadley Wilson wrote:
Greetings,
When I did my RHCT we learnt how to make a script show you the command its running and the output from those commands as you see them if run from the command line,
I have googled to no solution and can't remember what the option is.

Try adding "set -x" at the point in the script you want to start tracing from.

Don't you have any notes/handouts/slides from the RHCT course?

Paul.