Re: IS FC3 stable?

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

Am Mo, den 10.01.2005 schrieb Rebel um 21:51:

Can anyone tell me if Fedora Core 3 stable enough
already? I am thinking to install FC 2 on my laptop
--I thought to check about FC3.

Rebel

FC3 is stable since release date 8th November 2004.

Please do not hijack foreign threads! So do not reply to other list
mails while you want to start a new topic. Use your mail client's
address book if you can't remember the list mail address.

Alexander

I've noticed a couple things about FC3 that aren't Stable or quite working. 1. several of the server settings frontends aren't working very well, ie. the httpd and named front-ends.
2. if you're looking to use the system as a mailer _Server_, you'll have some fun configuring sendmail and cyrus. In fact a front-end to cyrus / sendmail / saslauth would be wonderful.
3. multiple LUN or master/slave on sbp2 drives is still broken.

Pete