Re: [Fedora] IS FC3 stable?

Rebel wrote:

Can anyone tell me if Fedora Core 3 stable enough
already? I am thinking to install FC 2 on my laptop
--I thought to check about FC3.

The term "stable" is relative in my opinion. You could have hardware that will work perfectly with FC3, or you could have problems, making it unstable for you. I have machines that simply would not work with FC2, and yet now run FC3 without any problems - knock on wood. I would suggest checking your hardware compatibility before you make a decision.

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
 Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:ashley@xxxxxxxxxx>   .   303.442.6410 x130