Re: Opinion: Best VPN to use with Fedora/Windows

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 21:17:55 -0600 (CST), Ed K. <ed@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Kevin,
>
> I've had the most success with openvpn.sf.net running is bridge mode. The
> road warriors are a true member of the network, listening to all that
> windows broadcasts that get sent around. Its easy to install (well
> compared to other vpn) and does not require a kernel rebuild.

I personally avoid bridginh to cut down on the noise over the limited
internet connections and cut sown on the overhead for each packet.

A little more work with the configuration, but IMHO worth the effort.

--
Leonard Isham, CISSP
Ostendo non ostento.