FC3 and Apache

Hi all,

I have installed FC3 on a brand new box to use as a web server and am having problems with Apache.

When I enable UserDir in the conf file and try to access my page, I get a "Forbidden" error. I also get

"Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the

request." I have a box with FC2 on it and it works fine. I've compared the conf files and the new one has

the same options selected. I've set the protections on the dirs and files to 777...still no luck. I even tried

to "downgrade" to FC2, but the NIC isn't recognized on the new box.

If anyone has any ideas on where I can look for the solution, I would appreciate it! I've checked all of the

FAQ's I know of and searched through the archives on this list with no luck.

Thanks...

Ken Williams

kenwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxx