Re: Dual Booting FC3 Final and Win XP

I'm net to Fedora/Linux so someone else may
be able to provide more info.

I just finished installing FC3/XP dual boot.

FC3 does not handle NTFS out of the box. I have
been told support is in the source but disabled
so editing the source and rebuilding could get
you FC3/NTFS support but that's more that I
wanted to pursue...

I have 3 disks in my box. One has the XP installation
and is NTFS. The second is where I installed FC3. The
third I just set up as a common disk as VFAT with the
Fedura installation disk management (called
disk druad I think)

Joe V.