Fiber HBA?

I have a need for a system to support some Fibre attached disk. I have not purchased the system yet. I am looking at running FC2 (maybe 3) I have been looking at HBAs and found 2, the AMCC (formerly JNI) and the Qlogic. I see that Qlogic has linux drivers on the web site, but AMCC does not (that I can see)

Does anyone have any experiences or recommendations about the Fibre HBAs from these or other vendors on FC2/3?

Thanks
Bob