Re: Thinkpad special cursor buttons

Dave Mitchell wrote:

There's an easy GUI way to do it:

Applications > Preferences > Keyboard shortcuts

scroll down to Window management, select
	Switch to workspace on the right (or whatever)
then hit the special key you want associated with this action

No, this won't work. The key does not have a keysym so you only get the hex code in the interface and it won't work at all. This is what I can do once I have set the xmodmap file. But as I mentioned I can only do this once - I have to completely kill X after this to get it working a second time. Doing this automagically on login didn't work either.

	Tim

--
    Tim Niemueller <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>      www.niemueller.de
 Imagination is more important than knowledge. (Albert Einstein)