Re: automatic memory stick mount

Vincent Guffens wrote:
Hi,

I found out that when a memory stick is inserted in FC3, it is not mounted automatically because the kernel module usb_storage is not inserted.

I guess I could fix that by inserting the module at each boot (what is the best way to do it?) but I suppose there is something broken somewhere.

How is the usb_storage module supposed to be inserted ?

thanks!

Don't know the answer, just a data point; I haven't inserted any USB devices since the last boot but I see that the usb_storage module is already loaded. Don't know what loaded it.

Regards,

John