FSTAB mounting errors

Hi!

The system is a Dell Latitude C840, with updated udev (039.10.FC3.6), hal (0.4.2.1.FC3) and kernel (2.6.9.1.724_FC3).

The file system option in fstab does not recognize CDs burned in WinXP. I'm getting this message when trying to mount a data CD burned in WinXP: kernel: UDF-fs: No partition found (1)

BUT, if I type "mount -t iso9660" the same data CD mounts without errors and I'm able to read the files in it.

In dmesg I also get this error: kernel: cdrom: open failed. Again, it seems that fstab is not being paying attention to, since the line for the CD says noauto, so it won't try to mount it at boot time, but it does and since there is no CD in it at boot, it complains.

The corresponding fstab is as follows:
/dev/hdb /media/cdrecorder auto pamconsole,fscontext=system_u:object_r:removable_t ,exec,noauto,managed 0 0

Now, with respect to music CDs. Do I neet to have autofs running and defined for the music CDs to play automatically when inserted (gnome-volume-properties is setup to do it, but it doesn't happen)?

Thanks for your help,
egcp