Re: Flash development tools

Antonio Olivares wrote:

--- Andrew Smith <rhml2@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to
recount their
experience in Flash tools available for linux.
(N.B. not windows tools emulated in linux)

I'm wanting to be able to produce a final *.swf file
(and of course the html that goes with it)
Not knowing much about flash - it appears to be
basically
action script/s (appears to be a simple language)
with
sound/graphics/video files - so even something that
can just
put those together into a *.swf might possibly do.
Of course I may have missed something in my brief
look at
flash so that may not be all that is necessary.

Use OpenOffice.org. It has the ability to make Impress documents(presentations) into flash. It can also convert to html. Try to use it, and see if it works,

Regards, Antonio

It's true, but be aware that you can't go back on the presentation, only forward. (God knows why!)

Gustavo Seabra - Graduate Student
Chemistry Department
Kansas State University