Configuring Kernel Parameters ...

Greetings,
at first I thought I had a problem with the kernel sources.

I am now aware that it is not with the kernel sources but rather something
else.

I have just reloaded one of my R&D boxes, and I have rebooted several times
not problem. I was earlier try my best to get the kernel source tree
installed for installing other drivers. As it be there is more to a PC than a
screen card.
Anyway every now and then while doing different things the PC gets rebooted
and just stops booting here,

Starting udev 								[ok]
Initializing Hardware... Storage network audio Done	[ok]
Configuring Kernel Parameters .

and it just stops right there.
try reseting a few times but still,
now for the 12th time I must reload.
I have tested suse and mandrake on this box in the past two days, the PC is
fine.

What could be problem?

--
Chadley Wilson